Lobster tails
are one seafood delight that I usually shy away from. Reason being the cost is usually out of our food budget. When they are on sale at the local grocery store, the 4 ounce size, we usually splurge and buy 3 or 4 and I cook a nice dinner. Okay, so when you can get a locally caught, fresh 1 pound spiney lobster tail for free, you just can't pass it up, right? Our fishmonger has a club that when you purchase fish and other products from his store, you earn points. We have been " goin' fishing " here for a couple of years and earned enough points for a free 1 pound fresh, local lobster tail. Our fishmonger picked us out their first choice and off we went. ain't it pretty Already I was scared that I would not cook it properly, even with all of the fishmongers suggestions. I've only cooked a tail this big twice, I get shaky just thinking about it. This time I did not have them prep the tail, I did it at home. Meaning, splitting the shell, lifting the meat out, clo...
Comments
Post a Comment